Today, Kara from Politics of Pretty is sharing a few of her favorite beauty products for fall along with some other fun items! She's one of my go-to beauty gurus, so be sure to check out her blog for the latest and greatest products!
No morning is complete without scrolling through Bloglovin’ catching up on my favorite fashion and style bloggers, not to mention obsessing over the outfits Alison puts together on Chain Strap Purse. That being said, I’m so excited to be guest posting for her on my favorite fall must-haves!
Nars The Multiple | Michael Kors purse | Essie polish | Bobbi Brown To Go | Marc by Marc Jacobs iPhone case
1. Who says a beauty blogger is only thinking about makeup? First thing on my fall lust list: The Michael Kors Uptown Astor Large Shoulder Bag. I love this bag for it’s classic cut and versatility (these days, all bags need a crossbody strap, yes?) and the studded edgy detail.
2. I guess you could say I like switch it up every season for my iPhone. I love this Marc by Marc Jacobs Wallpaper Floral iPhone case for it’s neutral palette and fun design. Who says spring is the only season you can wear florals anyways?
3. I think all girly girls who travel frequently and are always on-the-town need a Bobbi Brown To Go lip palette and mascara. This one packs eight gorgeous lip colors and a mini brush that you can apply a la driving, on the train, on a date…etc. I’m obsessed with everything miniature and this mini Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara totally has a special place in my purse. Small enough to fit in a clutch all while packing some serious lash punch.
4. I actually spotted this NARS The Multiple backstage at New York Fashion Week last February and as soon as I saw it in stores, I knew I had to have it. The Multiple in a new shade, “Undress Me,” a sparkly nude-pink illuminator that’s posh and pretty and will leave your glowing.
5. This fall, I’ve decided to lay low on my all black wardrobe and stick to some new neutrals—a bevy of green hues, and that’s no different for my nail polish collection either! I’m obsessed with this new Essie shade, Stylenomics. It’s a pretty opulent green that’s anything but boring.