1. I don't usually get too excited about designer collaborations, but when H&M announced last week at Coachella they'll be partnering with Alexander Wang, I just about died. His pieces are so simple but poignant and done with purpose and ease, which is what I love about them. I can't say I'll be camping outside an H&M (never say never, though) in November, but I'll definitely be stalking the website for first dibs -- especially when it comes to shoes! In the meantime, here are some of my favorites by him:
2. I was literally laughing out loud when I read this article about paternity leave. The best part is that my husband actually sent it to me. I think the part about watching "Game of Thrones" hit home for him ;)
3. How dreamy/perfectly summery is this maxi dress from Forever 21? When I first saw it, I would've guessed it was by Tibi or an equally covetable brand, and was blown away to find out it was less than $30! In fact, F21 has a ton of really great maxis right now -- I might have to stock up!
4. How bad do you suffer from FOMO? Find out here.
5. Okay, so I know there are a lot of links to clothes this week, but I'm just assuming you're celebrating the fact that you filed your taxes this week/are already looking for ways to spend your refund like I would -- by shopping. Even if that's not the case and you owed money to Uncle Sam, this adorable striped button down from Gap is finally 50% off. Snatch it up while you can, friends!
P.S. Thanks to everyone who entered my ASOS giveaway! The winners have been selected and notified. I have a ton of other fun partnerships in the works, so stay tuned :)