I was fortunate enough to attend a little preview of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale a few weeks ago, and now that it's in full swing, I wanted to share some of the amazing fall pieces that topped my favorites list. I feel like it goes without saying that this is one of the best sales of the year. But I'm saying it anyway: this is seriously one of the best sales of the year. The prices are just. so. good. And even though I absolutely love summer and dread the cold weather, this gets me all kinds of giddy for fall fashion and all the leather that comes with it!
Have you shopped the sale? What did you snag?
July 22, 2014
July 10, 2014
Romper: Forever 21 || Heels: Old (love these) || Purse: ℅ Sneha Varma || Rings: ℅ Dogeared || Necklaces: She's Unique and ℅ Three Jane
Last night I ventured out to a blogger event for the first time since having the little one. Even though I was checking in with my husband constantly and couldn't wait to get home almost as soon as I left the house, I was so happy to put on some makeup and ditch my leggings for a few hours in exchange for this gorgeous romper. It's one of those Forever 21 finds (you read that correctly) that I find myself saying, "Yes, really!" about when people ask where it's from. That and it's less than $28. Mind = blown, right? And isn't it just so romantic? I love the soft pink color, the flowy sleeves and detailing along the hemlines!
You can find it here, and shop more rompers below!
July 9, 2014
2. I'm absolutely in love with these sunglasses from Forever 21. I love the shape and metal bar detailing. And the best part is that they're less than $6!
3. There's nothing better than watching our little girl smile! She does it so often now. We can't wait for a full on laugh :)
4. Buying flowers is easily the best part of going to the grocery store. Am I right?
5. I finally found the perfect mirror for above our entry table!.
6. There isn't much time for doing my nails and browsing Pinterest these days, so when I get the chance, I savor it! Nail polish is Essie's "Ballet Slippers" -- one of my favorite neutral polishes.
7. Still obsessing over pineapples! Check out the full look.
8. Froyo is my newest guilty pleasure. So good! Oh, and I basically live in this hat during the summer.
For these pictures and more, make sure to follow along with me on Instagram!